Eviction Protection For Your Rental Investment
We Shield You From The Stress Of The Eviction Process
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
If a screened tenant placed by PMI ever has to be evicted, we will be responsible for the eviction process, including the costs or fees associated with eviction, up to $2000.
We understand how frustrating it is when a tenant violates their lease agreement and the financial implications for property owners. It’s an unfortunate fact that some tenancies end in eviction. With PMI’s Eviction Guarantee, you don’t have to worry about the costs of eviction because when you subscribe to our Eviction Protection Plan, we not only handle the eviction process but we cover the legal costs or fees associated with the eviction, up to $2000.
How the Eviction Guarantee Works:
- Owner must subscribe to our Eviction Protection Plan in the Management Agreement.
- New tenants with leases signed after the Management Agreement is in place are immediately covered.
- Existing tenants with leases signed prior to Management Agreement are covered after seven months.
- The Program does not cover lost rent, move-out costs, or property damage.
- The Program does not cover the Owner for the Tenant’s Attorney fees, court-ordered fines, damages, or penalties.
- The Eviction Protection plan must be specifically subscribed to in your current Property Management Agreement.
*This is a summary of the terms of the Eviction Protection Plan. See your management agreement for exact terms.
Fill out the form and we will be in touch. Want immediate help? Call us at 425.629.9411 to get started now!
Get In Touch With Us
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch. Want immediate help? Call us at 425.629.9411.
Owner or Renter?